- Hotel Business Management Strategies
- Customer Service
- Hotel Business Information Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Personnel Management
- Competitive strategies in the Hotel Business
- Financial Control in Hotel Business
- Restaurant Business Management
- Direction and Planning in Cuisine
- Accommodation Management
- E-business Revenue Management
- Service techniques : enology and wine&food pairings
- Environmental Management in tourism companies
- Complementary offer and theme parks
- Congress and conventions tourism
- International practices
- Thesis preparation, conferences and visits in companies
(*) The Centro can change and replace some of the modules according to the profile and needs of students.
Head quart to impart:
1 school year of twelve months
Optional International Title on the student’s request of BTEC Level 7 Advanced Professional Diploma in Strategic Hospitality Management
Graduates in Administration, Law, Economy etc. and others superior titles and/or equivalents – both national and foreign. Graduate in Tourism or entrance exam for people without experience.
VISA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The students who want to study or extend their studies, must have a corresponded visa which includes the authorization of stay in the country. The residents of specific countries don’t need visa unless the stay in Spain is no longer than 3 months.
The visa must be applied and issued by the Spanish Consular Offices in the foreign countries. It is important to be informed about the necessary documents for compiling them as soon as possible, because the relevant authorities may need up to 2 months to declare the visa.
In Spain, the foreign students with a visa should request the foreign student card. They can do that within one month in the Office for Foreign Nationals or in the corresponding police station.
To register students have to send (via fax or e-mail), and – when in Valencia - to deliver the original version of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the passport or DNI (in the case of Spaniards)
- Certified copy of the title possessed.
- Certified copy of the grades of the presented title.
Note: If the original documents are in a language other than Spanish they have to be translated by the sworn interpreter.
To be consulted
The distribution of the 12 months of the master´s degree course duration is as follows:
The students have a period of 2 months of intensive classes (classes during mornings and afternoons).
Afterwards students have to stay for 4 months in one of our school’s hotels and after passing this period successfully they attend 4 months on practices remaining in a national hotel.
To finish the course students have to take part in 2 months international internship.
- Nº theoretical hours: 500
- Nº practical hours: 1500
- Hours in total: 2000
International internship can be remunerated to facilitate the companies a certain sum of money to run the administrative costs of the student’s stay, influencing the language level. Internships in Spain are not remunerated.
Our school has the access to the job exchange market for the graduates not only in Spain but also abroad. Till now all our students have found employment immediately in the best companies within the sector.
Two times in the school year: October/February