Proper title of the Centro Superior de Hostelería del Mediterráneo
- Hotel Business Management Strategies
- Customer Service
- Hotel Business Information Management
- Personnel Management
- Competitive strategies in the hotel business
- Financial control in the hotel business
- Restaurant Business Management
- Direction and Planning in Cuisine
- Accommodation Management
- E-business revenue management
- Service techniques : enology and wine & food pairings
- Strategic marketing
(*) The Centro can change and replace some of the modules according to the profile and needs of students.
Graduate in administration of companies, law, economy etc. and others superior titles and/or equivalents – both national and foreign. Certified in tourism, Superior Technician in the Restaurant Business, Superior Technician in Accommodation, Superior Technician in travel agencies and Superior Technician in touristic information and marketing or the screening test for people with experience.
To register students have to send (via fax or e-mail), and – when in Valencia - to deliver the original version of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the passport or DNI (in the case of Spaniards)
- Certified copy of the title possessed.
- Certified copy of the grades of the presented title.
Note: If the original documents are in a language other than Spanish they have to be translated by the sworn interpreter.
To be consulted
The distribution of the 9 months of this postgraduate course duration is as follows:
Students have the period of intensive classes (classes during mornings and afternoons), one day in a week combining their practical training in different companies within the selected sector.
- Nº theoretical hours: 300
- Nº practical hours: 1000
- Hours in total: 1300
Our school has the access to the job exchange market for the graduates not only in Spain but also abroad. Up to now all our students have found employment immediately in the best companies within the sector.
Always the first Monday of October